[sumo-user] Simpla

Hello,

I am working on a project and need to simulate Autonomous Vehicles (AV) and human-driven Vehicles (HV). I am using different car-following models for the two types of vehicles.

Behaviors of these two kinds of vehicles don’t affect each other.

I tried Simpla, and it ran well. But after I added the human-driven vehicles (red circle in the following picture), it went wrong.

the error information about the code is as follows, I don’t know what KeyError 71means.

Is this achievable in SUMO? Any comments or hints on how to pull this off would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Wenxuan Wang

Back to the top