[sumo-user] customising intersection shape

Hi,
i would like to implement scheduling for vehicles within the range of my intersection area.  i want to consider intersection area as a grid . some thing similar to dresner and stone's approach. is there any way to make the intersection area as a square ?  i saw there is some custom junction shape in netedit. but iam not cnvenient with that.  is there any way to change the length of the connection within intersection, as well as to customise the intersection area.
i want to consider intersection area of  an isolated intersection  as a  grid .  how can i do this . please give me suggestions or links.

Back to the top