Re: [sumo-user] Question regarding installation of SUMO web3D

Try getting help from vinitsky.eugene@xxxxxxxxx. He is the person who last worked on this tool: https://github.com/sidewalklabs/sumo-web3d/commits/

Am Fr., 6. März 2020 um 12:11 Uhr schrieb Lucia Cipolina <lcipolina@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi, thanks for your answer but my Python distribution is 3.7.4

And still web3d won’t install

I am attaching the error message for you to see

Thank you very much!