Re: [sumo-user] Weight file for SUMO

1) The format is that of https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html#edge-based_network_states
However, you only need to set 'id' and 'traveltime'. If you want to route by effort (independent of traveltime) you currently have to write your values into one of the emission attributes.
2) Extension does not matter
3) The file must be loaded with option --weight-files and this can be used by duarouter as well as sumo (and sumo-gui)
regards,
Jakob