[sumo-user] Weight file for SUMO

Hello!

I am new to the software. I want to specify weights to every edge of a network formed from an osm file. After some reading, I understand that a weight file can be used to do that. But, I have a few questions regarding the weight file.

1) What is the syntax of the weight file?
2) Should it be saved as <file_name>.add.xml or some other extension?
3) How and when to add this file to the network? That is, during netconvert or while calling the GUI for simulation?

Thank you!
Marjerie Suresh
ᐧ

Back to the top