[sumo-user] Help For SUMO code modification

Hello,
This Md. Shaiyan Haider, a masters student in Germany. I recently started working with the sumo software and gone through the documentation but I don't know how to modify codes. I need to know from where I can modify codes for a simulation for example : Bologna City simulation and bring changes to the vehicles behavior? My wish is to modify the codes for SUMO and introduce collision in the behavior so I am requesting you to provide any kind of materials like tutorials on that matter. Also if I could modify codes and I would like to know if there are any chances to bring collisions among the car following models on which I am working on right now. Thank you.

Regards,
Md. Shaiyan Haider

Back to the top