Re: [sumo-user] sumo output

Hello,
we currently don't have plans for direct csv output.  Limiting attributes is occasionally discussed be we haven't reached a consensus there yet. Here are things you can do to reduce fcd output size:
- let sumo write compressed outputs: simply name the output file with a .gz extensions (e.g. fcd.xml.gz)
- limit the set of vehicles that write fcd output
- limit the output frequency (e.g. every 2 seconds instead of every 0.1 seconds)
- limit the output to specific parts of the road network.

regards,
Jakob