Re: [sumo-user] help to understant calibrator attributes

Hi Jakob,
thank you so much, I will manage my data to generate Jtrroute required file.
regards,
Lamia

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 3:49 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In this case you could use jtrrouter if you can manage to convert your data into the required format. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Routing_by_Turn_Probabilities.html
regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 6. Feb. 2020 um 19:58 Uhr schrieb Lamia E.L. <lamia.el16@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob,
I found some additional information related to my real scenario, I found the turn counts / turn ratios along with my flow counts.
please can you help how could I use this information to calibrate my simulation and generate a real scenario?
thank you so much for your help.
Lamia