Re: [sumo-user] Tuning a crossroads traffic and amazing the town folks with SUMO

Bonjour André,

you are doing what I'm dreaming of:

- model every day traffic jams in your neighborhood with SUMO

Here is the description of TLS: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html

I would add in the TLS Program two lines for the EW-Traffic, one actuated with min/max times and green for EW/WE

The next phase with red for EW, but green for EW.

Can you send me (directly) your scenario (so we are on the same page)?

Then I can play a little bit.

Greatings Harald