[sumo-user] Tuning a crossroads traffic and amazing the town folks with SUMO

Hi all,

SUMO is simply astounding !!! Congratulations.
Could someone kind make us a double SUMO configuration.
A simple road crossing with Actuated Traffic Lights (current loops in the ground).
Sole peculiarity: most cars coming from west turn left to the north road.
We can make all cars do that for simplicity.
The cars coming from the east are in the way of those turning left.
Even under sparse eastern traffic, they do not dare turning.
Western traffic is heavier and a long line builds up on the west road.
In a second configuration the west-east green phase should be split in two.
During some part of the time, it should be red on the east side.
This is to prove that partially stopping eastern traffic reduces the west line much.
I would try to make a video (on Ubuntu)
I don't know SUMO that deep, I just made a tutorial.
But I'm used to figure already made configs.
TIA TIA TIA !!!

All the best,

André.

Back to the top