[sumo-user] question on lane change problem

PastedImage-1.png
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry to bother you. I met a problem about the lane change trajectory in SUMO these days and it really costs me a lot to figure it out. If you can help me address this problem, that would be highly appreciated!!!

My objective is to obtain the trajectory of lane changes, i.e. the positions of the ego vehicle in each step during the lane change process.

However, the problem I met is the ego vehicle changes the lane within one step! It jump from the middle of current lane to the middle of target lane within in only 0.1s!!! The detail of my code and the output of SUMO is shown below.

From the figure, we can see that the ego vehicle makes a 3.6m lateral movement in 0.1s, which sounds incredible, and the lateral speed is still zero!

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Yongyang Liu

Back to the top