[sumo-user] SUMO Emission Model

Dear all,

I am interested in estimating emissions for U.S. vehicles.  Thus, I am looking for advice on the following questions:

Is there a way to re-calibrate SUMO's emission model, for example for a U.S. Tier 3 light duty gasoline vehicle?  Specifically,  SUMO estimates emissions based on this function:
𝑐0 +𝑐1𝑣𝑎+𝑐2𝑣𝑎2 +𝑐3𝑣+𝑐4𝑣2 +𝑐5𝑣
If I am able to calibrate c0 to c5 based on a U.S. Tier 3 light duty gasoline vehicle, how do I incorporate the new parameters to SUMO?

Is there a way to introduce my own emission model to SUMO?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Nicholas

Back to the top