Re: [sumo-user] calibrator function

Hello,
the calibrator has two functions (which can be combined)
- inserting / removing vehicles (if it's flow elements use the vehsPerHourAttribute)
- changing the speed limit on the edge (if it's flow elements use the speed attribute).
In your example only speed is used so the calibrator never inserts or removes vehicles (and thus the maxSpeed attribute in the calibrator flows is never applied).

The flow elements in your route files likely do not work the way you expect them to for the following reasons:
- vehicles are inserted with speed 0 (set departSpeed="max" to fix this).
- vehicles are inserted only on the rightmost lane (set departLane="random" or "free" to fix this)

If you want to use calibrators, you would typically just define a single flow (with some base level of traffic) and then use the calibrator to add or remove vehicles and thus calibrate the flow.

regards,
Jakob