[sumo-user] calibrator function

Hello,

I want to ask a question about Calibrator. I build a small project to test the function of Calibrator, but the result shows that the calibrator even had a negative effect on this. So, I’m here to ask whether I use Calibrator in the right way. I simulated a highway based on the traffic flow and speed collected by induction loops. The collected flow data can be seen in train.roul.xml, and the speed data is shown in Calibrator.xml. I tried the calibrator in order to decrease the difference between the measured data and simulation data from the detector, but it didn’t work. So, I want to ask if I did something wrong. Thank you very much.

Best regards!

Wenxuan Wang