Re: [sumo-user] Background changed in SUMO-GUI

I think the problem might be due to this: https://rlaanemets.com/post/show/washed-out-colors-on-windows-10-with-nvidia-graphics
A reported fix is this: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/883013-washed-out-colors-after-reboot-windows-10-nvidia-probable-fix/

Am Fr., 10. Jan. 2020 um 23:31 Uhr schrieb Albert Jeans <ajeans2@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob,

I'm glad to hear you were able to see the problem on one of your systems. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 OS build 18362.535, installed on Nov. 29. I'm accepting updates from Microsoft. The other PC which doesn't show the problem is running Windows 7. I hadn't been using SUMO during the time of the last update to Win10, but I don't think the problem was present in early December when I started using SUMO again. In fact, I have a video capture dated Dec. 15 with SUMO 1.4 which doesn't show the problem.

Albert