Re: [sumo-user] Estimation of O/D Matrix

Thanks mate! I'll just and look into it.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 18:02 Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
this problem generally does not have a unique solution. SUMO provides a few tools to deal with this kind of data:
There is currently no official support for using turn counts instead of turn probabilities though an experimental method exists. See the comments at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6229

regards,
Jakob