Re: [sumo-user] Lane change overtaking

Thank you for the example Scenario. There was a bug in the right-of-way computation and this has now been fixed.
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6438
You can download an updated version of sumo tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.html#sumo_-_latest_development_version

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 19. Dez. 2019 um 10:37 Uhr schrieb Vasudhashri Vijayaragavan <mail.vasudhashri@xxxxxxxxx>:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards,
Vasudhashri Vijayaragavan
(pronoun: she/her)
Mob: +49 176 2111 2718

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 10:25 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please provide all input files for reproducing this behavior.