Re: [sumo-user] Flow, SUMO and MoSTScenario

I'm sure you can ask Eugene directly for an updated link: vinitsky.eugene@xxxxxxxxx

Am Mo., 2. Dez. 2019 um 17:08 Uhr schrieb Lara Codeca <lara.codeca@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for the info, Jakob.
I would love to know what's going on with the project. The only reason why I'm not using Flow it is because I need to stick with the development version of sumo.
The link you posted is expired, do you know if there is someone we can contact in order to stay up to date?

All the Best,
Lara