Re: [sumo-user] Flow, SUMO and MoSTScenario

The developers of Flow are working on their support for a more recent version of SUMO.
They have recently migrated their technical support away from stackoverflow to slack.
I would advise to talk to them directly on their slack channel
https://flow-users.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzk5NzE1OTkyNTE0LTU0YmE5ZTVkZmJmNDg1Nzg2YThjOThmY2ZlYWE2ZjQ0NTE1NjE3Y2YwMTljY2U5M2Y3MDhmMWUzZDM3YWViNmE

regards,
Jakob