[sumo-user] Traci issues on Ubuntu 19

Hello Sumo mailing list

I recently upgraded to ubuntu 19 and had to reinstall SUMO because of some
library dependencies. However, now the function
getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition gives the following error:

starting run
 Retrying in 1 seconds
Starting simulation expid=1
>>>simulation step: 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Runnerscript.py", line 401, in <module>
    run(options)
  File "Runnerscript.py", line 159, in run
    print(traci.trafficlight.getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition('n3'))
  File "/usr/share/sumo/tools/traci/_trafficlight.py", line 151, in
getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition
    return self._getUniversal(tc.TL_COMPLETE_DEFINITION_RYG, tlsID)
  File "/usr/share/sumo/tools/traci/domain.py", line 115, in _getUniversal
    return self._retValFunc[varID](result)
  File "/usr/share/sumo/tools/traci/_trafficlight.py", line 79, in
_readLogics
    result.readCompound(6)
  File "/usr/share/sumo/tools/traci/storage.py", line 86, in readCompound
    assert(expectedSize is None or s == expectedSize)
AssertionError

This is the only function where this happens.

We installed sumo with sudo apt-get install sumo. Hope you can help.