Re: [sumo-user] Performance Analysis

- performance: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html#aggregated_traffic_measures
- To display traffic light status etc in real-time, use sumo-gui and set the coloring to reflect the desired traffic data: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/SUMO-GUI.html#changing_the_appearancevisualisation_of_the_simulation
- your question about "traffic planning function, python script" is unclear. please elaborate