Re: [sumo-user] Performance Analysis

How to display all kinds of traffic information in real-time in the process of SUMO simulation, including traffic information, traffic light status, etc., I need a detailed Python script.

Gui Vickey <vickeygui@xxxxxxxxx> 于2019年11月20日周三 下午3:08写道:
How is the traffic planning function realized on SUMO? I need a specific Python script.

Gui Vickey <vickeygui@xxxxxxxxx> 于2019年11月20日周三 下午1:41写道:
Is there any use case of performance evaluation analysis in sumo? If so, how to display the performance analysis? Is there any sample script available? Thanks to sumo user

Back to the top