[sumo-user] Receive or infer accidents over TraCI

Dear sumo users,

we are interfacing SUMO v1.3.1 via TraCI and want to receive the information about accidents. In the sumo-gui such accidents are highlighted by displaying warnings. In order to propagate this information to our co-simulation environment we want to either receive this information via TraCI or infer at least this information out of accessible quantities. So I would like to ask what’s the most efficient way to obtain this information via TraCI.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Marc

Back to the top