Re: [sumo-user] TraCI GUI Screenshot

The only thing that changed was the behavior upon calling traci.close()
Earlier, an additional simulationStep was taken on traci.close() which allowed the following sequence to deliver a screenshot:

traci.gui.screenshot(...)
traci.close()

now the following sequence is required.

traci.gui.screenshot(..)
traci.simulationStep()
traci.close()

Note, that when you call
traci.screenshot()
traci.simulationStep()

the screenshots will apply to the prior state as expected.

regards,
Jakob