[sumo-user] TraCI GUI Screenshot

Dear Sumo-Experts,

it looks like the TraCI Api for creating a screenshot has changed without the change being documented.

According to

the function still expects the arguments "view ID" and "filename". If I use TraCI4Matlab to send these to Arguments, I receive the error message that a "compound object" is expected by TraCI. Checking the C++ Code unveils that the arguments filename, height and width now seem to be mandatory. I changed the TraCI4Matlab interface in order to send a compound object including all three arguments. Now I don't get an error message anymore and my code runs through, but still no screenshot is created.

Can you please provide an example of how to create a screenshot from Matlab or Python? I am running on a two weeks old nightly build of SUMO.

Many thanks in Advance,
Marcus

Back to the top