Re: [sumo-user] Bi-directional turn lanes

No. This is not supported for roads (and the rail feature is much simpler since access only needs to be controlled at the ends).
Since the vehicle turning into the driveway mostly stops influencing other traffic upon entering the middle lane, I would just let it's route end in the middle of the road (using the arrivalPos attribute).
The closest approximation that SUMO can do is to have an extra lane for each direction and to have those lanes overlap (simply ignoring interaction with vehicles that use the middle-lane in the other direction).

regards,
Jakob