Re: [sumo-user] Passenger cars driving over Trailer Trucks in SUMO GUI

In your network, that edge is defined with a length of 1550m whereas the geometrical distance is only 300m. In the simulation, the vehicles drive as if the road was 1550m long but when drawing the vehicles in sumo-gui, the positions are interpolated which causes overlap. You can safely ignore this (not a collision) or ensure that given lengths and geometrical lengths match (by setting edge length = -1 which causes netconvert/netedit to recompute the value).

regards,
Jakob