Re: [sumo-user] NETEDIT: How to separate edge start/end from junction?

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/NETEDIT.html#specifying_the_complete_geometry_of_an_edge_including_endpoints

Am Mo., 7. Okt. 2019 um 16:45 Uhr schrieb GregorJo <jochmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

i am using NETEDIT 1.3.1. I am trying to edit a net.xml-file and have
encountered some junctions where the edge start and end points are spatially
offset from the central junction "blob" (with a "S" or "E" in the small
geometry-point indicating start and end of the edge).
Question: How do I create these start- and endpoints if I have a simple
junction where all edges end inside the red blob? In the "Move" mode, I
cannot find a way to move an edge endpoint without moving the whole
junction.

Regards,
Gregor