[sumo-user] Stopping a vehicle at the end of an edge

Hi all,

Calling the TraCI command „stop” with a negative edge offset results in the error message:

Error: Answered with error to command 0xc4: Position on lane must not be negative.

With earlier versions of SUMO (prior to 1.0.0) I’m pretty sure it was possible to pass small negative values, e.g. “-0.1”, to stop the vehicle at the very end of an edge. This was very helpful since otherwise one must know the exact length of the edge. Is this a regression or intended behavior? Or do I remember wrong? 😊

Kind regards,
Karl

Back to the top