Re: [sumo-user] Using Dijkstra

Hello
Thanks for your reply.
I'm trying to use the instruction mentioned in the link you sent for me and apply it to my case. I use Windows.
This is part of my script:

if __name__ == '__main__':

   options = get_options()

   # check binary

   if options.nogui:

       sumoBinary = checkBinary('sumo')

   else:

       sumoBinary = checkBinary('sumo-gui')

# tracI starts SUMO as a subprocess and then this scripts connects and run

   traci.start([sumoBinary, '-c', 'run.sumocfg', '--save-simulation', 'debug.sumocfg'])

   run()

But it gives me the errors that is not able to connect. "Could not connect to TraCI server using port %s. Retrying with different port." . I would appreciate if you help me with this.

Best,
Raheleh