Re: [sumo-user] Generating accurate traffic geometry in Sumo

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/Import/ArcView.html

Am Do., 19. Sept. 2019 um 10:30 Uhr schrieb Manh Do Van <manhdv@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Generating accurate traffic geometry in Sumo
Dear Users,
As we are all known that the traffic simulation model has two majors components which are traffic geometry (network topology) and traffic demand.
Nowadays, we have much information that can create traffic geometry, for example, osm file, gis file or AutoCAD files...etc. Basically, the most popular method is generating traffic geometry from the OSM file in OpenStreetMap.
Some countries in ASIA,  the osm files somewhere is not accurate or doesn't work. But we still have another accurate file, for instance, the maps of traffic network in different scales and accuracies in AutoCAD files ("*.dwg"), shapefiles in GIS...
So, the question is could we use those files ( AutoCAD file, gis file...) to generate the traffic geometry and traffic simulation model in SUMO, and how to adjust/calibrate/ standardize those files to be suitable files in SUMO?  Could someone give me some guidance or advises for this?

Regards,
Thank you so much.