Re: [sumo-user] When a vehicle can leave the simulation?

Few additional things:

1. increase simulation time:

<time>
        <begin value="0"/>
        <end value="50000"/>
    </time>

2. use rerouter.
3. Connect edges if they are not.

Regards,
Priyank Soni

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:42 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indeed, a vehicle that reaches the end of its route will leave the simulation. To prevent this, add a stop at the end of the route or add more edges.