[sumo-user] When a vehicle can leave the simulation?

Dear list,

In my simulation I am driving a vehicle to a sequence of objectives,
the vehicle goes properly to the first, to the second, and then fails
to reach the third because it disappears.

Since the vehicle is not in the simulation anymore the simulation fails with:

Step #357.00Error: Answered with error to command 0xc4: Vehicle 'v1'
is not known16 BUF 0)
(nb, 0xC4 is Change Vehicle State and in particular setRoute)

Here is why I am asking, in what situations a vehicle can leave the simulation?
Perhaps a vehicle that just completed its route get removed after one step?

Yours faithfully,
Paolo

Back to the top