Re: [sumo-user] Strange driverbehavior with the sublanemodel

Hello,
you will get better results if you set a higher sublane resolution value (e.g. 0.8).
Note, that this does not restrict the lateral placement of vehicles which is always continuous. Instead it reduced the choice set of drivers.

Looking at your scenario I get the impression that
a) there is a bug in the handling of blocked maneuvers that results in vehicles becoming stuck rather than moving back to their preferred alignment (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6084)
b) there may be issues when simulating with low lateral resolution values - something that is not part of our regular tests

regards,
Jakob