Re: [sumo-user] traci4matlab error

I would assume that Matlab gives some indication about the error in the Matlab script.
Note that traci4matlab is not supported by the sumo developers (we do not even have matlab) but is instead supported by Andres Felipe Acosta Gil <pipeacosta@xxxxxxxxx>.

regards,
Jakob

Am Fr., 30. Aug. 2019 um 14:35 Uhr schrieb Mohsin Memon <mohsin.ldce@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob..

What should I do now to solve this error?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 13:28 Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The error indicates that the matlab script crashed (or at least exited without calling traci.close).