[sumo-user] Differences in results generated by Texttest suite vs. individual SUMO run

Hi all,

I currently run a selection of test cases of the Texttest suite as outlined in the wiki. Then I go through the failed cases and run them individually calling SUMO with the arguments from the "options.sumo" files. In some cases I cannot reproduce the Texttest protocol - this may be just some different number in the output or even a crash message in Texttest where there no crash happens during the single SUMO call.

Calling the same SUMO version (same directory, both Release versions), is this possible? Are there more things to think about?

Mirko

Back to the top