Re: [sumo-user] Get lane and startPos from id using python

You can retrieve the lane id using
traci.simulation.getParameter(parkingAreaID, "parkingArea.lane")
see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Simulation_Value_Retrieval#Generic_Parameter_Retrieval_0x7e
However, that doesn't even work for containerStops (only busStops)

Also, you cannot retrieve startPos via TraCI. I recommend parsing the xml file instead. (eg. using function parse(), see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Sumolib#compute_the_average_and_median_edge_speed_in_a_plain_xml_edge_file).

regards,
Jakob