[sumo-user] Get lane and startPos from id using python

Dear list,

I am fairly sure I am missing the obvious, but in the scenario I am
building I have containerStops and parkingAreas in an additional file.
(So loaded with additional-files in the sumocfg file)

I set up to python and traci can control the simulation, so given the
ids how can I from retrieve the lane and startPos?
I guess I can parse the .xml file, but I'd prefer to do it via traci.

Yours faithfully,
Paolo

Back to the top