Re: [sumo-user] Using Python tools as reusable libraries

Hi,
I adapted xml2csv in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/commit/ff90fe8669fb0b1ff413c90d043ffdc5eb5b0941 to at least allow parsing a user defined argument list but I don't think we will put more effort into refactoring it. But we happily accept pull requests and patches :-).

Best regards,
Michael