[sumo-user] Osm data

Dear Users,
I would like to ask about the accuracy of the osm data extracted from OpenStreetMap.
Typically, we can build the traffic simulation model by Sumo from traffic geometry and traffic pattern demand data. But I can not have enough those data for a district or a city. So, I want to use the osm data associated with "Randomtrip.py"  to detect the traffic jam position in rush hour for my district base on osm data. Therefore, I have some questions:
1. Did you know the accuracy of osm data?
2.  Does osm data simulate the real traffic system in real time?
3. Are there any tools in Sumo can detect the traffic congestion point ( traffic jam positions) in Sumo?
I would appreciate receiving your reply.

Many thanks and Best Regard !

Manh, Do Van ( Mr )

Back to the top