[sumo-user] [SIMULATION][VEHICLE STUCKED]

Hi guys,

I'm having a trouble with some vehicle in a specific roundabout. I noticed that a sometime a long queue happened in that roundabout and it sound strange. Giving a look to the simulation I noticed that some vehicles stucked (in the image you can see a screenshot of the network in that precise moment
image.png
After 300-400 seconds the vehicle move out from that point and I had the following message "Warning: Vehicle '12488' ends teleporting on edge '23058119#2', time 27285.00."

I know that this could be an issue for that reason in the *.sumocfg file I use the following command "<ignore-junction-blocker value ="5"/>" to avoid this kind of error. So how can i manage this problem? You can image that in 5 mnutes everything, in that part of the network go crazy even if it should not

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top