Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2019 16:47
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] option from randomTrips.py

Hello,

to avoid insertion in the middle of the network and instead insert at the boundary of the network, the option --fringe-factor can be used.

However, you can also set a custom probability for each edge to be used as source/sink or via-edge. See https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Trip#Customized_Weights

regards,

Jakob

Am Mi., 29. Mai 2019 um 16:26 Uhr schrieb <christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx>:

Hello Sumo users,

i come back here for another question relative to the additional tool „RandomTrips.py“. I was wondering if we have some possibility to set as input the different possible Source/Sink Node. Such, that this generator don’t push in the net file some vehicle in the middle of lane, just because this lane have many node.

I look in the option of this function but did not be able to find something. Could you please give me some hints

Kind regards

Christian