[sumo-user] option from randomTrips.py

Hello Sumo users,

i come back here for another question relative to the additional tool „RandomTrips.py“. I was wondering if we have some possibility to set as input the different possible Source/Sink Node. Such, that this generator don’t push in the net file some vehicle in the middle of lane, just because this lane have many node.

I look in the option of this function but did not be able to find something. Could you please give me some hints

Kind regards

Christian

Back to the top