[sumo-user] Sumo Vs meso

While I run meso for a 5 hour simulation with loop detectors placed there is a considerable difference in vehicle count from when I do the same with sumo. When I took vehicle count every 30 minutes meso had atleast 100 vehicles more than sumo in each time step of 30 minutes.

Can anyone tell me why that is and how I can get more closer to a sumo SIM with meso. The only parameters I am using is mesosim true and meso tl logic true which is in mesoscopic.

Rony Gracious

Back to the top