Re: [sumo-user] Compute Fuel Consumption and CO2 emissions in Traci

Hello,
there is a mismatch between the API and the documentation (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5659).
The returned values are normalized to per-second emissions (which causes inflation by a factor of 10 or 5 if you simply add them with higher frequency).
I'm not yet sure whether the API or the documentation will be changed but for now you can simply scale the data according to the simulation step-length.

regards,
Jakob