[sumo-user] Compute Fuel Consumption and CO2 emissions in Traci

Hi all,

I want to compute the fuel consumption and CO2 emission and I do that
with traci.vehicle.getFuelConsumption(veh) and
traci.vehicle.getCO2Emission(veh), but the computed values are too high,
e.g I have 75 Litre / 100 km for fuel consumption for traffic in cities
(maxspeed 55 km/h). Also this should vary for different step-length, but
it doesn't matter if I use a step-length of 0.1 or 0.2, at each
simulation step I get the same value for one vehicle about 1.06 for fuel
consumption and 2473.8 for CO2 emission. As a result I get about double
the fuel consumption and CO2 emission for step-length 0.1 as for
step-length 0.2, the total driven distance is about the same in both cases.
Can someone help? Is this the correct way to compute fuel consumption
and CO2 emissions?

Best regards,
Duc

Back to the top