Re: [sumo-user] Query : How to do?

If you want to know how routing in sumo can make use of traffic effects, then read here: https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Routing#Travel-time_values_for_routing
The traffic-dependant travel time for each edge can be retrieved using TraCI
(depending on routing mode, these are traci.edge.getTravelTime, vehicle.getParameter(vehID, "device.rerouting.edge:EDGE_ID")
If you want to know how to apply traffic effects to ACO then you have to ask someone else because I'm not an ACO expert.

regards,
Jakob