Re: [sumo-user] HELP ME!

thank you very much for the guidance, now I have to occupy my time for a few days

El dom., 28 abr. 2019 a las 16:06, Jakob Erdmann (<namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Only output files with edgeData format can be loaded for visualization (by edge-coloring).
All your output files are of a different type.
To review traffic flow, delays and speeds from a simulation, use https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures

To visualize summary output (e.g. number of running vehicles over time), convert the xml file to csv with https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Xml#xml2csv.py (even loading the xml in excel directly works with newer office versions).
The same holds true for other "flat" xml files such as tripinfo output.