[sumo-user] Questions on the vehicle models

Hello, this is my first time attempting something like this, so please feel free to let me know if I violate some etiquette I am unaware of.
I am a part time master's student, and I am early into my thesis. Still going through the literature, writing my proposal.

I am looking at the vehicle models, car following and lane changing. And I have a few questions still burning that I could use some guidance on.

Are any of these models 'human'? Or are these models more autonomous?

Are there different models that represent different levels of autonomy? I am referring to the NHTSA levels. Would various parameter changes within a specific model, change it's classification?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, many thanks!

--
Jonathon Beauregard II
1-318-497-1798

Back to the top