Re: [sumo-user] coordinated scenarios

All you need to do is load the coordinated signal plans with the appropriate offsets when running the simulation. See

Am So., 14. Apr. 2019 um 16:28 Uhr schrieb Paolo Camacho <pacara.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a scenario of a coordinated traffic light network. I have the signals plans of the intersections and the synchronism and offsets, of the current operation of the network, but I do not know how to perform the coordination simulation in sumo. Someone could help me?, please...